B.COM WITH CA
If candidates are qualified for both programmes individually, they can do CA and B.Com together.
It is entirely up to you to decide whether or not pursuing both programmes at the same time is a better choice.
While the topics covered in the first and second years of the B.Com syllabus are almost identical to those covered in the CA Foundation course, the CA topics are much more difficult. However, if aspirants are committed and hardworking, balancing both courses will not be a problem.
Eligibility for a BCom with a CA Criteria for selection
- Candidates must have finished their 12th grade.
- Students are also required to select the Commerce stream in 11th and 12th grade,
- with English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, and Maths as an optional subject as their key subjects.
- Students must achieve a minimum passing grade in their tests.
- After completing the 10th grade, candidates or students are qualified to complete the registration for Chartered Accountant CPT. However, they can only sit for the exams after they have completed their 12th grade.
- Students who want to take the CA exam do not have to be from a specific academic stream. Both students in the commerce, science, and arts streams are eligible to participate.
- Students of streams other than commerce who choose to take the CA exams must score a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks if mathematics is not included in the 12th grade, and a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks if mathematics is included.