Want to pursue Cost and Management Accountancy (CMA)
Are you someone who wants to pursue CMA and doesn’t know how to apply for CMA? Well if you are to pursue a CMA course you should qualify in the three stages of the course.
- The first stage is called the Foundation Course. Those who have passed the 10th standard or its equivalent can apply for this course but can appear for the Foundation Course exam after passing the 12th standard.
- After completing Foundation Course, one can apply for second stage of the course. The second stage of the CMA course is called the Intermediate Course.
- Those who are applying for intermediate Course should have completed their graduation from any recognised university or Foundation Course of the Institute.
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Course can apply for the final stage. After qualifying for the final examination one can become a CMA.
Key Elements in the process
- Pass plus two or it’s equivalent.
- Complete the Foundation Course of CMA successfully or complete graduation from any recognized university.
- Complete Intermediate Course of CMA successfully.
- Qualify for the final exam of CMA.
Skills required for a CMA
- A person should have the good aptitude, analytical skills, and negotiation skills to confirm a deal with the available budget.
- They should possess good computer skills for using different accounting software.
- Communication skill is the most important quality needed for a successful CMA.
- They should have the skill to make strategic decisions and independent judgments in crucial situations.
When to apply
Examinations are held two times a year, that is, in June and December. For June term examinations, one should apply before November 30 of the previous year and for the December term examination apply before May 31 of the same year.
Where to apply
If you are determined to make your career in CA/ACCA/CMA USA/CMA INDIA/CS, Bharadwaj Institute has emerged to be top on the list for making its students confident in their streams
Our main goal is to provide a single, user-friendly portal that allows students to access all of the courses in the syllabi that are taught by highly qualified teachers from across the country, making it the perfect learning destination for all aspirants. For more details on how to apply CMA